Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 7-8 of Shine Over Mountains

I got a little distracted from art work last week on account of job hunting and my birthday. I also forgot to take a reference photo of the work I did last Monday before I started working today, so that's why this is Day 7-8. Last Monday I only worked a little on adding in highlights and shadows to the mid-line trees and middle-ground bushes using a super water diluted wash technique similar to how I create my watercolor marker paintings, so it didn't seem too necessary to post that day's progress. I continued that wash process today, this time with all my focus on the bushes. After all that, I believe I finally got the middle-ground down to the trail and bushes behind the rock ledge with figure complete. I finalized my day with a lot of work reestablishing the figure and his surrounding ground features and a little work on the cliff and bush area below the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment